- What print processes do you utilize?
We have developed a refined Flexo process as our principle approach to executing our customers’ labels. We also have digital print resources where volumes/design elements are more appropriately suited for this process.
- I have art files, how can I get these to you?
We can provide a quotation, and provide design feedback, from a pdf. You can email it to us, but if you would like to send us AI files, please contact us for information re using our FTP site.
- Do you offer design development services?
We work with Designers to optimize your design for print, both from a cost optimization and design execution standpoint. We can make small adjustments to art files if provided as working Illustrator files, with live fonts etc. But we do not develop designs from concept or sketch.
- What is the ideal print process for my job?
There is no ideal print process for most jobs. It is a matter of considering the design intent, embellishments needed, preferred face stock, volumes, and target price points. From these elements, we will recommend the adequate print process.
- Where are you located?
We have manufacturing locations in the Toronto area, Winston-Salem NC, and in Napa CA. Please check out the Contact section of our site for more specific details regarding each location.
- Do you have a toll-free 1-800 number? What is the easiest way to make contact to discuss my requirements?
Check out the Contact section of our site for easy options in making contact, and starting the dialogue regarding your specific project and/or questions.
- Is there a minimum requirement?
No. We have appropriate resources that can support an order of any size.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, if credit card payment is needed.
- Do you offer credit?
Yes. Please complete our Credit App form and we will commence the process of establishing credit for future orders.
- Are your products recyclable? Do you utilize recycled content in your paper and plastic materials?
We take our environmental responsibilities quite seriously. There are options to utilize materials with recycled content – please contact us to discuss some of these options. We look to recycle as much of our products as possible, and are proud of the positive environmental impact of these efforts. When by-products cannot be recycled or repurposed, we send these for incineration to reclaim energy.
- How quick are your turnaround times?
Our turnaround times greatly depend on the project and printing process. In most cases, we have a 2-3-week turnaround time from the approval of artwork.
- Can I contact any location to book a Prototyping FX appointment?
Our Napa location and Toronto location both offer Prototyping FX services.
- Do you have imposition layouts available for use?
Yes, you may contact our CSR’s at any ASL Print FX location and request imposed layouts. You may also visit our Helpful Docs page under Resources on our website for any other informational documents you may need.
- Do you have a limit of colours you can print?
Our presses allow for up to 12 pantone spot colours. Our 4-colour process-extended gamut capability allows us to print any design your brand requires.